Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting Started

This blog is about a little bit of everything. I plan on writing about how I recently lost 65lbs and about how i am struggling to lose 20-30 more. I probably will write about how staying home with my two little boys drives me crazy and how much I love it at the same time. Sometimes I feel like my life is so boring that i need to watch Days of our Lives so i can live vicariously through them. Then other days my life is full of drama or excitement. I'm sure there will be days that I use this as a therapist, crying over my keyboard trying to get things off of my chest that I have been holding in for so long. I don't plan to tell anyone I know about this blog, so here's hoping that someone stumbles upon it and finds it interesting enough to stop back. So here i go... pouring out my heart.

No comments: